Interkulturelles Zentrum - Mission Statement
Interkulturelles Zentrum (IZ) – Vision Statement
Our vision is a society based on solidarity in which everyone is able to live up to his or her full potential.
- We aim to strengthen social solidarity by
- encouraging participation, equal opportunities and inclusion,
- promoting empowerment, shared responsibility and active contribution,
- and supporting a respectful and positive approach towards diversity.
- For us, education is the key to achieving these goals – it therefore plays a vital role in all of our activities.
- We create spaces for encounters and exchange, enable dialogue between people and, by this, pave the way for cooperation and networking.
- We work locally, regionally, nationally as well as internationally. In doing so, we promote and tap into the potential of cross-border cooperation, thus, actively shaping the future of Europe.
- We place people and their needs at the heart of all of our activities. Our work is sustainable, aimed at raising awareness and characterised by a broad range of topics, methods and approaches.
- We are an innovative, independent and reliable partner engaging and cooperating with various initiatives and institutions of differing structures and sizes at eye level.
- Due to their experience and expertise, the employees of the IZ are its most important resource.