Seven National Agencies of Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme from Austria, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Macedonia and Slovenia are directly involved into the project implementation:
- Archimedes Foundation/Estonian NA E+, Estonia
- OPH - Finish National Agency for Education, Finland
- Agence du Service Civique (ASC)/French NA E+:YiA, France
- Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani (ANG)/ Italian NA E+(Youth Chapter), Italy
- Macedonian NA for European educational programs and mobility, Macedonia
- MOVIT/Slovenian NA E+:YiA, Slovenia
The project is also supported by National Agencies from Germany, Belgium-Flanders, the Netherlands, Croatia, Slovakia and Latvia as well as POYWE - Professional Open Youth Work in Europe.